Brampton Residents Reminded to Change Their Clocks for Daylight Savings
Spring is nearly upon us, which means it's yet again time to "spring" forward and adjust our clocks.
This year, Daylight Saving Time in Canada will begin at 3:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 10.
Before going to bed this evening, residents should remember to adjust their clocks one hour forward (which means sacrificing an hour of sleep tonight but getting longer daylight hours in the process).
Clocks that are connected to a network, such as your smartphone's clock, will likely be updated automatically so you won't have to worry about them.
Happy (almost) Spring, Brampton!
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year