Brampton Residents Reminded to Change Their Clocks for Daylight Savings
Spring is nearly upon us, which means it's yet again time to "spring" forward and adjust our clocks.
This year, Daylight Saving Time in Canada will begin at 3:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 10.
Before going to bed this evening, residents should remember to adjust their clocks one hour forward (which means sacrificing an hour of sleep tonight but getting longer daylight hours in the process).
Clocks that are connected to a network, such as your smartphone's clock, will likely be updated automatically so you won't have to worry about them.
Happy (almost) Spring, Brampton!
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Will COVID-19 affect Brampton house prices?
- Brampton up to 137 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton