Brampton Road Closed Following Serious Collision
A major road in Brampton has been closed for hours following a serious collision.
The OPP reports that Mayfield Road remains closed between Humber Station Rd. and Coleraine Dr. due to a two-vehicle crash that occurred several hours ago.
It is not yet known when it will re-open.
Updates to follow.
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- 5 Strange Landmarks You Can See Outside of Brampton
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Road Closed After Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Major Road Will Remain Closed Following Dump Truck Crash in Brampton
- Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Brampton
- Part of Major Brampton Road Closed Following Collision
- UPDATE: Intersection Remains Closed Hours After Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton