Brampton Roadways Closed Due to Communication Wires Being Down
Two roadways in Brampton are currently closed due to communication wires being down.
Early this morning (Feb. 11) it was reported that Peel Police were on scene at Rutherford Road and Glidden Road in Brampton due to hydro wires being on the roadway.
Police have since reported that they are now dealing with a cable issue. Police say that communication wires are down, not hydro wires.
There are currently no power outages.
According to police, a cable company has been dispatched to the area. There is no threat to public safety at this time, however, police say that the roadways may be closed for a while.
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- OPP Shares Concerns After Charging Two Brampton Residents With Drunk Driving
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- Brampton Motorist Caught Driving Ridiculous Speeds in Safety Zone