Brampton Roadways Closed Due to Communication Wires Being Down
Two roadways in Brampton are currently closed due to communication wires being down.
Early this morning (Feb. 11) it was reported that Peel Police were on scene at Rutherford Road and Glidden Road in Brampton due to hydro wires being on the roadway.
Police have since reported that they are now dealing with a cable issue. Police say that communication wires are down, not hydro wires.
There are currently no power outages.
According to police, a cable company has been dispatched to the area. There is no threat to public safety at this time, however, police say that the roadways may be closed for a while.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21