Brampton School and Daycare Under Hold and Secure
A Brampton school and daycare are under hold and secure following a robbery in the area.
Peel police recently announced that officers are on scene in the Aloma Crescent and Avondale Blvd. area investigating a recent robbery incident.
Aloma Public School and Peekaboo Daycare are currently under hold and secure.
UPDATE: Police say the robbery suspect is believed to have a knife. No property was taken over the course of the incident.
The hold and secures are still in place.
Police are still on scene.
UPDATE: The hold and secures have been lifted.
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,956 total cases found in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- School in Hold and Secure Due to Knife Sighting in Brampton
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
- Elementary School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery In Brampton
- Brampton School in Hold and Secure After Robbery