Brampton school in hold and secure due to nearby bank robbery
Police received a call at 2:01 p.m. in relation to a bank robbery on Torbram Road and Father Tobin Road in Brampton.
Police say two suspects fled on foot and no weapons were seen.
TAC and K9 are in the area.
As a result, Sandalwood Heights Secondary School has been placed in hold and secure.
More updates to come as soon as they become available.
UPDATE: Police say the hold and secure has been lifted.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Police put Brampton schools in hold and secure after robbery
- School in Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
- Two schools under hold and secure following bank robbery in Brampton
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery