Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Robbery
Several elementary schools in Brampton are in a hold and secure today after a robbery.
Peel police say Sacred Heart Catholic Elementary School, Terry Fox Public Elementary School, and Robert H Lagerquist Public Elementary School were placed in a hold and secure after reports were made of a commercial robbery with a gun, in the area of Sandal Parkwood East and Richvale Drive North.
Police say they found a victim with minor injuries.
No shots were fired.
K9 and uniformed units are in the area.
UPDATE: Police say the hold and secures have been lifted.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Elementary School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery In Brampton
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
- Two schools under hold and secure following bank robbery in Brampton
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident