Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Robbery
Several elementary schools in Brampton are in a hold and secure today after a robbery.
Peel police say Sacred Heart Catholic Elementary School, Terry Fox Public Elementary School, and Robert H Lagerquist Public Elementary School were placed in a hold and secure after reports were made of a commercial robbery with a gun, in the area of Sandal Parkwood East and Richvale Drive North.
Police say they found a victim with minor injuries.
No shots were fired.
K9 and uniformed units are in the area.
UPDATE: Police say the hold and secures have been lifted.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel
- Elementary School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery In Brampton
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
- Two schools under hold and secure following bank robbery in Brampton
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident