Brampton School in Hold and Secure Following Stabbing Incident
A Brampton school is in hold and secure following a stabbing incident that took place earlier today in Brampton.
Earlier, Peel police said they were on on scene in the Conestoga Dr and Ebby Ave area following reports of a stabbing.
Police say Rick Hansen Secondary School is in hold and secure as officers investigate the incident.
According to police, a male youth was transported to local hospital in stable condition.
Police say the suspects are known to the victim.
Officers will remain on scene for further investigation.
Update: Police say the hold and secure has been lifted.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- UPDATED: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- Multiple schools under hold and secure after stabbing in Brampton
- Gunshot Reports Prompt Hold and Secure at Brampton School