Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure
A Brampton school is under hold and secure due to a police investigation.
Shortly before 3:00 p.m., Peel police announced that officers are in the Queen and Hanson area conducting an investigation.
Madoc PES has been placed under hold and secure as a precaution.
Police say the incident is not on school property.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
- Hold and Secure in Effect at Brampton Elementary School