Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
A Brampton school has been placed under hold and secure while police investigate a robbery.
Shortly after 8:00 a.m., Peel police announced that officers were investigating a home invasion-style robbery in the Sliprock Crescent area.
One suspect is still outstanding and armed with a gun.
Churchville Public School has been placed under hold and secure as a precaution.
Hold and secure has been lifted.
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
- Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure as Police Search for Possible Armed Suspect
- Brampton School Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Possible Weapon
- School in Hold and Secure Due to Knife Sighting in Brampton