Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
A Brampton school has been placed under hold and secure while police investigate a robbery.
Shortly after 8:00 a.m., Peel police announced that officers were investigating a home invasion-style robbery in the Sliprock Crescent area.
One suspect is still outstanding and armed with a gun.
Churchville Public School has been placed under hold and secure as a precaution.
Hold and secure has been lifted.
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
- Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure as Police Search for Possible Armed Suspect
- School in Hold and Secure Due to Knife Sighting in Brampton
- Brampton School Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Possible Weapon