Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
A Brampton school has been placed under hold and secure while police investigate a robbery.
Shortly after 8:00 a.m., Peel police announced that officers were investigating a home invasion-style robbery in the Sliprock Crescent area.
One suspect is still outstanding and armed with a gun.
Churchville Public School has been placed under hold and secure as a precaution.
Hold and secure has been lifted.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
- Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure as Police Search for Possible Armed Suspect
- Brampton School Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Possible Weapon
- Brampton School Put Under Hold and Secure