Brampton School Put Under Hold and Secure
A Brampton school was briefly put under hold and secure after a man with a weapon was spotted in the area.
Police told inbrampton.com that a call regarding a man carrying a kitchen knife came in at 2:52 p.m. Officers attended the Forsyth Crescent and Glacier Road area to investigate and McClure Public School was put under hold and secure as a precaution.
The suspect has since been taken into custody.
The hold and secure has been lifted.
- Brampton is Officially the Worst Place to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- People Warned Not to Eat Enticing Cleaning Product in Brampton and Beyond
- A Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton
- A Popular Golf Club Will be Converted into Brampton's Newest Recreation Centre
- Brampton Ranked Ontario's Most Expensive City for Car Insurance Again
- Brampton School Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Possible Weapon
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- School Under Hold and Secure in Brampton