Brampton School Put Under Hold and Secure
A Brampton school was briefly put under hold and secure after a man with a weapon was spotted in the area.
Police told inbrampton.com that a call regarding a man carrying a kitchen knife came in at 2:52 p.m. Officers attended the Forsyth Crescent and Glacier Road area to investigate and McClure Public School was put under hold and secure as a precaution.
The suspect has since been taken into custody.
The hold and secure has been lifted.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID-19 measures could be in place for 'many, many weeks, if not months': PM
- Brampton School Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Possible Weapon
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
- School in Hold and Secure Due to Knife Sighting in Brampton