Brampton School Teacher Charged With Sexual Exploitation
A Brampton school teacher is facing charges in connection with a sexual exploitation investigation.
According to Peel police, investigators with the force's Special Victims Unit were informed of an alleged sexual relationship between a teacher and 16 year-old student at Heartlake Secondary School (located at 296 Conestoga Drive) in Brampton.
On June 6, Douglas Dale, a 45-year-old Brampton man, was arrested and charged with sexual exploitation.
Dale was held for a bail hearing scheduled for today.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Brampton School Teacher Facing New Sexual Exploitation Investigation Charges
- Brampton High School Teacher Charged With Sexual Exploitation
- High School Teacher from Brampton Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Brampton Teacher Facing More Sexual Assault-Related Charges
- Brampton man charged in a sexual assault investigation