Brampton School Teacher Charged With Sexual Exploitation
A Brampton school teacher is facing charges in connection with a sexual exploitation investigation.
According to Peel police, investigators with the force's Special Victims Unit were informed of an alleged sexual relationship between a teacher and 16 year-old student at Heartlake Secondary School (located at 296 Conestoga Drive) in Brampton.
On June 6, Douglas Dale, a 45-year-old Brampton man, was arrested and charged with sexual exploitation.
Dale was held for a bail hearing scheduled for today.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Brampton School Teacher Facing New Sexual Exploitation Investigation Charges
- Brampton High School Teacher Charged With Sexual Exploitation
- High School Teacher from Brampton Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Brampton Teacher Facing More Sexual Assault-Related Charges
- Brampton man charged in a sexual assault investigation