Brampton School Teacher Facing New Sexual Exploitation Investigation Charges
A Brampton school teacher is facing additional charges in connection with a sexual exploitation investigation.
According to Peel police, investigators with the force’s Special Victims Unit were informed of an alleged sexual relationship between a teacher and 16 year-old student at Heartlake Secondary School (located at 296 Conestoga Drive) in Brampton.
On June 6, Douglas Dale, a 45-year-old Brampton man, was arrested and charged with sexual exploitation.
Investigators have now subsequently charged Dale with one count of sexual assault.
Dale is scheduled for a bail hearing for July 10, 2017.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- Brampton School Teacher Charged With Sexual Exploitation
- Brampton High School Teacher Charged With Sexual Exploitation
- High School Teacher from Brampton Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Brampton Teacher Facing More Sexual Assault-Related Charges
- Private school teacher charged with sexual assault