Brampton School Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Possible Weapon
A Brampton school is under hold and secure following a sighting of a potentially armed man.
Peel police recently announced that Somerset Public School is under hold and secure due to the sighting of a man with a possible weapon.
Officers and K9 units are investigating.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Man With Possible Weapon
- School in Hold and Secure Due to Knife Sighting in Brampton
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
- Brampton School Put Under Hold and Secure