Brampton school under hold and secure as police investigate threats
A police investigation is underway this morning.
Around 11:40 p.m., police reported that they’re investigating threats in the area of Dolson Public School at 95 Remembrance Road.
The elementary school is currently under hold and secure as a result.
The nature of the threats has not been disclosed at this time.
K9 officers remain in the area investigating.
More information to come.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted as of 12:15 p.m.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
- Hold and Secure in Effect at Brampton Elementary School
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure