Brampton schools in hold and secure due to robbery
Police received a call at 12:10 p.m. regarding a robbery on Dalmeny Drive and Calstock Place in Brampton.
Police say there is one suspect and a weapon was mentioned but not seen.
No injuries have been reported.
As a result, a hold and secure has been placed on St. Jacinta Catholic Elementary School and Ingleborough Public School.
UPDATE: Police say the suspect is on foot and is described as a male with a medium build and dark clothing. K9 are in the area.
UPDATE #2: Police say the hold and secure has been lifted.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Brampton asks all city employees to be tested for COVID-19
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
- Six schools under hold and secure as police search for suspect in Brampton
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
- Police put Brampton schools in hold and secure after robbery