Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Suspicious Male
Two Brampton schools are in hold and secure due to a police investigation in Brampton.
Peel police say a “suspicious male” was reported in the area of Meltwater Cr. and Long Branch Tl.
Castle Oaks and Sir Isaac Brock are in hold and secure as a result.
Updates to follow.
Police say more schools are now under hold and secure in the area, including Castlemore, Beryl Ford, Cardinal Ambrosic, Castlebrook and King Academy. Thorndale Elementary school is also in hold and secure.
- Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Man With Possible Weapon
- Hold and Secure at Brampton Schools Following Possible Shots Fired
- Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Possible Gun Sighting
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapons Seen in Brampton