Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Assault Investigation
Peel Police are currently investigating an assault that occurred in Brampton.
Police say the assault occurred in the area of Collins Crescent and Centre Street.
As a result, the following schools have been put into a hold and secure.
- St. Joachim Elementary School
- Carrefour Des Jeunes
- Arnott Charlton Public School
We will provide updates as they become available.
A man has been stabbed. He is currently being transported to the hospital with a non-life threatening injury.
UPDATE: Hold and Secure has been lifted, investigation ongoing.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) June 11, 2019
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Brampton
- Road closed due to crash involving police cruiser in Brampton
- Schools in Hold and Secure Following Assault in Brampton
- Hold and Secure at Brampton Schools Following Possible Shots Fired
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Suspicious Male
- Hold and Secure in Progress at a Brampton Elementary School