Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Break and Enter
Two Brampton schools are in hold and secure following a reported break and enter incident in the city.
Peel police say Our Lady of Fatima and Glendale Public School are currently in hold and secure.
Both schools are located on Sunset Blvd, off of Vodden St. W.
Police say they are searching for break and enter suspects in the area.
No weapons have been seen and no injuries have been reported.
UPDATE: Police say the hold and secures have been lifted. Two parties are in custody.
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Vehicle Catches on Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapons Seen in Brampton
- UPDATE: Brampton School Under Hold and Secure Following Break and Enter
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery
- Two Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
- UPDATED: Four Brampton Schools Put Under Hold and Secure