Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Break and Enter
Two Brampton schools are in hold and secure following a reported break and enter incident in the city.
Peel police say Our Lady of Fatima and Glendale Public School are currently in hold and secure.
Both schools are located on Sunset Blvd, off of Vodden St. W.
Police say they are searching for break and enter suspects in the area.
No weapons have been seen and no injuries have been reported.
UPDATE: Police say the hold and secures have been lifted. Two parties are in custody.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- UPDATE: Brampton School Under Hold and Secure Following Break and Enter
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapons Seen in Brampton
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery
- Two Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
- UPDATED: Four Brampton Schools Put Under Hold and Secure