Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Break and Enter
Two Brampton schools are in hold and secure following a reported break and enter incident in the city.
Peel police say Our Lady of Fatima and Glendale Public School are currently in hold and secure.
Both schools are located on Sunset Blvd, off of Vodden St. W.
Police say they are searching for break and enter suspects in the area.
No weapons have been seen and no injuries have been reported.
UPDATE: Police say the hold and secures have been lifted. Two parties are in custody.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- A $1 million lotto ticket was sold in Brampton
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- Brampton council passes motion in support of long-term care
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapons Seen in Brampton
- UPDATE: Brampton School Under Hold and Secure Following Break and Enter
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery
- Two Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
- UPDATED: Four Brampton Schools Put Under Hold and Secure