Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure as Police Search for Possible Armed Suspect
Five Brampton schools are under hold and secure on Friday morning as Peel police search for a man who’s potentially armed.
Officers are responding to a call near Sandalwood Pkwy. and Conestoga Dr. around 9:50 a.m. for a man who may have a weapon.
But a weapon wasn’t seen, say police.
Schools affected include Heart Lake, Conestoga P.S., Terry Fox P.S., St. Leonard, and Notre Dame.
The hold and secure is a precautionary measure.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Man With Possible Weapon
- UPDATED: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Six schools under hold and secure as police search for suspect in Brampton
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
- Two Brampton Schools are in Hold and Secure