Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure as Police Search for Possible Armed Suspect
Five Brampton schools are under hold and secure on Friday morning as Peel police search for a man who’s potentially armed.
Officers are responding to a call near Sandalwood Pkwy. and Conestoga Dr. around 9:50 a.m. for a man who may have a weapon.
But a weapon wasn’t seen, say police.
Schools affected include Heart Lake, Conestoga P.S., Terry Fox P.S., St. Leonard, and Notre Dame.
The hold and secure is a precautionary measure.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted.
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Brampton Teen To Swim Across Lake Erie To Raise Funds For Sexual Abuse Survivors
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Man With Possible Weapon
- UPDATED: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
- Two Brampton Schools are in Hold and Secure
- UPDATED: Schools in Hold and Secure After Possible Stabbing in Brampton