Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
Three schools in Brampton were under hold and secure following a robbery this morning (Feb. 14).
Peel Police say that a commercial robbery occurred in the area of Centre Street and Kennedy Road in the city. According to police, a suspect showed a knife and ran out of the store with property.
As a result, the following schools were under hold and secure: Carrefour Des Jeunes, Saint Cecilia Elementary School, and Westervelts Corners Public School.
Note that the hold and secure has been lifted and the suspect of the convenience store robbery is in custody.
- Two Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery
- Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery With Firearm in Brampton
- Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect