Brampton Set to Get Some Snow This Week
Although it's been an unseasonably warm year (not that we're complaining!), it looks winter is slowly but surely making its way to Brampton.
According to a recent Environment Canada report, Brampton is going to experience some light snow in the form of flurries today.
If you were out at the downtown Christmas Market last night, you're probably not surprised to hear that winter weather is on route—it was FREEZING last night (especially considering how warm it was on Friday).
Sadly (or happily, depending on how you look at it), the light snow will continue throughout the week.
Environment Canada is calling for flurries on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The good news is that it looks like we'll be staying above freezing. Tomorrow (Nov. 21) should be the coldest day of the week at 1 degree Celsius.
Stay warm, everyone!
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers