Brampton Set to Screen Big Event This Weekend
If you’re looking for something fun to do in Brampton this weekend and you like sports — more specifically, football — you’ll be excited to know that Garden Square is screening a pretty big event on Sunday!
The 105th Canadian Football League (CFL) Grey Cup kicked off this Tuesday, November 21 and runs until Friday, November 26, and Ottawa and cities across the Greater Toronto Area alike are set to have some pretty big events happening across each city to celebrate.
Here in Brampton, Garden Square has a pretty big event planned itself! The big screen will be showing Sunday’s game at 6:30 p.m.
It’s time to get decked out in your Argos gear, because the Toronto Argonauts will be facing off against the Calgary Stampeders on Sunday evening.
You could even make a day of it and grab a few drinks and some food somewhere nearby either before or after the game. Downtown Brampton is full of restos and even a few bars, after all.
Sunday evening is set to drop to zero degrees, so you’ll want to be sure to bundle up, too. Garden Square tends to get adequately crowded during events, so you might even want to bring your own lawn chairs and some blankets.
(Cover photo courtesy of The Grey Cup Festival on Facebook)
- Watch the Toronto Raptor's First Game of the NBA Finals Tonight in Garden Square
- Watch the MLS CUP on the Big Screen at Garden Square in Brampton
- Garden Square Announces Movie Night for Long Weekend
- Here's Everything You Need to Know About Tonight's NBA Finals Game in Garden Square
- Garden Square's Last Movie Night of the Season is This Weekend