UPDATED: Brampton Drive-By Shooting Sends Victim to Hospital
Peel police are investigating after a drive-by shooting in Brampton sent a victim to hospital.
“His condition is non-life threatening,” said Const. Mark Fischer.
The incident took place around 11:30 p.m. at Dixie Rd. and Terese Rd., between Clark Blvd. and Steeles Ave E.
The victim was sitting in his car on Floribunda Cres. when a dark SUV drove by and opened fire.
Bullets struck the victim and his vehicle.
The victim was taken to local hospital with minor injuries.
There's no word on a suspect description or any more details on the vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Car rental company established in 1918 files for bankruptcy due to COVID-19
- Why is Bramalea Divided into Letter Sections?
- 412 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,930 total cases found in Brampton
- Is using cards over cash helping prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Witnesses Sought After Masked Gunman Sends Man To Hospital In Brampton Shooting
- Victim Transported to Hospital Following Brampton Robbery
- Police identify 17-year-old victim in New Year’s Eve shooting in Brampton
- Victim Transported to Hospital After Crashing into Building in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Brampton Shooting