Brampton Single Father Has Big Plans for Lotto Win
Brampton is one lucky city!
A Brampton single father is very excited after scoring a major lotto win of $100,000. Christopher Terry has big plans in store to help his family with the winnings from a September 29 LOTTO MAX draw.
“I checked my ticket on the self-scanner several days after the draw,” shared Terry, while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto to claim his windfall. “When I saw ‘Big Winner’ I couldn’t believe my eyes! I was shaking!”
Terry was shocked when he won and the first person he wanted to share the news with was someone very special.
“I called my daughter at work and whispered into the phone that I had just won $100,000!” laughed Christopher. “She came immediately to the store to help me validate my ticket.”
“I’ll be able to pay for my daughter’s wedding. I’m so grateful to be able to give her the start that I never had,” said Terry
The winning ticket was purchased at Esso on Chinguacousy Road in Brampton.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score