Brampton Stabbing Sends Victim to Trauma Unit
A 23-year-old Brampton man is in a trauma unit after he was stabbed in an altercation outside of a Brampton hotel, and Peel police are searching for one suspect.
“He was last seen northbound - on foot - in the plaza,” said Const. Harinder Sohi.
The incident took place on Aug. 18 in a parking lot at Queen St. E. and Kennedy Rd. around 11:30 p.m.
Investigators say an event was taking place at the hotel and an altercation occurred “after the parties left the building.”
The victim was treated by paramedics and transported to a Toronto trauma centre where he’s listed in serious condition.
The suspect is described as a Caribbean/West Indian male in his early twenties.
Witnesses and anyone with information are asked to contact the 22 Division criminal investigation bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 2233 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- Man Transported to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Brampton Man Stabbed During Altercation in Guelph
- Victim in Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Brampton
- Man In Trauma Unit With Head Injuries After Brampton Parking Garage Assault
- Peel Police Appealing for Witnesses in Brampton Shooting