Brampton Students to Head Back to Class
Most students in Brampton were recently treated to a snow day - or an ice day rather.
Yesterday's dangerous weather resulted in school closures across the Peel Region, however, that is not the case today.
The Peel District School Board has reported that there are no cancellations or closures today (Feb. 7). Meaning that all buses are running and schools are open.
The Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board has posted on their website that Dufferin county buses to St. Andrew, St. Benedict, St. Peter, and RH Hall are cancelled today due to road conditions. We will provide more information on further closures and cancellations when they become available.
Sheridan College will also be open today. The college recently tweeted that all classes and businesses will proceed as scheduled.
According to Environment Canada, periods of freezing drizzle are expected for today. So, drivers should still use caution while on the roads.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths