Brampton Students to Head Back to Class
Most students in Brampton were recently treated to a snow day - or an ice day rather.
Yesterday's dangerous weather resulted in school closures across the Peel Region, however, that is not the case today.
The Peel District School Board has reported that there are no cancellations or closures today (Feb. 7). Meaning that all buses are running and schools are open.
The Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board has posted on their website that Dufferin county buses to St. Andrew, St. Benedict, St. Peter, and RH Hall are cancelled today due to road conditions. We will provide more information on further closures and cancellations when they become available.
Sheridan College will also be open today. The college recently tweeted that all classes and businesses will proceed as scheduled.
According to Environment Canada, periods of freezing drizzle are expected for today. So, drivers should still use caution while on the roads.
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- What's Open and Closed Canada Day in Brampton
- Brampton hosting drive-thru Canada Day experience
- Police investigating shooting near Jayfield Park in Brampton
- Two arrested for string of distraction thefts targeting residents in Peel and the GTA