Brampton Tea Guru Set to Launch Autobiography
An influential Brampton CEO is set to launch his autobiography next month!
Popular community member and founder of the most delicious tea shop in Brampton, T by Daniel, Daniel Lewis is launching his autobiography on Saturday June 3.
His book, entitled How?, is all about Lewis’s tough path to success, and aims to inspire anyone who has ever felt hopeless in the face of a dream.
The public is invited to Chapters Brampton at 52 Quarry Edge Drive on June 3 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. to celebrate the launch of the book and a new tea for Lewis’s shop.
“I think we’re even going to be launching a tea with it, a new tea,” hinted Lewis in a Facebook video.
T by Daniel is located at Queen Street and Main Street in downtown Brampton, offering a wide selection of tea and a quaint seating space, and a lot of personality, just like Lewis himself.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton