Brampton Tea Guru Set to Launch Autobiography
An influential Brampton CEO is set to launch his autobiography next month!
Popular community member and founder of the most delicious tea shop in Brampton, T by Daniel, Daniel Lewis is launching his autobiography on Saturday June 3.
His book, entitled How?, is all about Lewis’s tough path to success, and aims to inspire anyone who has ever felt hopeless in the face of a dream.
The public is invited to Chapters Brampton at 52 Quarry Edge Drive on June 3 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. to celebrate the launch of the book and a new tea for Lewis’s shop.
“I think we’re even going to be launching a tea with it, a new tea,” hinted Lewis in a Facebook video.
T by Daniel is located at Queen Street and Main Street in downtown Brampton, offering a wide selection of tea and a quaint seating space, and a lot of personality, just like Lewis himself.
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man with Weapon Seen in Brampton
- Police Investigating Large Fight and Stabbing at Banquet Hall in Brampton
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Brampton
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga