Brampton Tea Guru Set to Launch Autobiography
An influential Brampton CEO is set to launch his autobiography next month!
Popular community member and founder of the most delicious tea shop in Brampton, T by Daniel, Daniel Lewis is launching his autobiography on Saturday June 3.
His book, entitled How?, is all about Lewis’s tough path to success, and aims to inspire anyone who has ever felt hopeless in the face of a dream.
The public is invited to Chapters Brampton at 52 Quarry Edge Drive on June 3 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. to celebrate the launch of the book and a new tea for Lewis’s shop.
“I think we’re even going to be launching a tea with it, a new tea,” hinted Lewis in a Facebook video.
T by Daniel is located at Queen Street and Main Street in downtown Brampton, offering a wide selection of tea and a quaint seating space, and a lot of personality, just like Lewis himself.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- TekSavvy files complaint against Rogers and Bell
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles