Brampton Tea Gurus to Serve Tea to Royalty This Week
A royal couple is coming to Canada this week, and they’ll definitely be wanting their tea!
Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla are visiting Canada to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday this weekend.
Brampton entrepreneurs Daniel and Renata Lewis, owners of T by Daniel in downtown Brampton, have been invited to serve tea to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales this Friday, June 30, at an undisclosed, private location.
According to Daniel Lewis’s Instagram page, the couple will be creating a special blend for Prince Charles to take to home to the palace after their visit.
“This is truly the greatest honour we have ever been endowed with and certainly the biggest achievement in our career!” said Lewis.
Brampton is full of talent, and these entrepreneurs are showcasing just what Bramptonians can achieve.
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Police responding to shots fired in Brampton
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 200 cases confirmed in Brampton