Brampton Tea Gurus to Serve Tea to Royalty This Week
A royal couple is coming to Canada this week, and they’ll definitely be wanting their tea!
Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla are visiting Canada to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday this weekend.
Brampton entrepreneurs Daniel and Renata Lewis, owners of T by Daniel in downtown Brampton, have been invited to serve tea to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales this Friday, June 30, at an undisclosed, private location.
According to Daniel Lewis’s Instagram page, the couple will be creating a special blend for Prince Charles to take to home to the palace after their visit.
“This is truly the greatest honour we have ever been endowed with and certainly the biggest achievement in our career!” said Lewis.
Brampton is full of talent, and these entrepreneurs are showcasing just what Bramptonians can achieve.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman