Brampton Teen Seriously Injured in Motorcycle Collision
A 17-year-old Brampton boy has been hospitalized with serious injuries following a single motorcycle collision in Caledon.
The OPP report that on May 10 at approximately 9:53 p.m., an officer came across a collision on Healey Road, east of Innis Lake Road.
The crash occurred when a single motorcycle, a red Kawasaki Ninja, that was travelling eastbound on Healey Road left the roadway for an unknown reason. The driver was ejected from the bike when it veered off the road.
The driver of the Kawasaki, an unidentified Brampton teen, was transported to a trauma centre with major injuries.
Speed is suspected to be a factor in the collision.
The investigation is ongoing and charges may be laid pending the results.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Brampton Man Dead After Collision on Major Road in Caledon
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision Involving Brampton Man
- Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Brampton
- Motorcycle Collision Causing Major Delays in Brampton