Brampton Teenager Charged for Aggressive Robberies
Toronto Police Services have reported that a teenager from Brampton has been arrested and charged with robbery this week.
Allegedly, between April 19-30, the 15-year-old boy rushed into retail stores, yelling demands for money.
Police said that he was “very aggressive” towards the victims, to the point where he jumped on top of counters and pulled out a knife.
The 15-year-old robbed the victims of cash and cigarettes.
He has been arrested and charged this week with three counts of robbery with an offensive weapon, disguise with intent, three counts of failing to comply recognizance, and three counts of possession of a weapon.
He is scheduled to appear in court at 2201 Finch Avenue West today, May 12.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22