Brampton Teenager Charged for Aggressive Robberies
Toronto Police Services have reported that a teenager from Brampton has been arrested and charged with robbery this week.
Allegedly, between April 19-30, the 15-year-old boy rushed into retail stores, yelling demands for money.
Police said that he was “very aggressive” towards the victims, to the point where he jumped on top of counters and pulled out a knife.
The 15-year-old robbed the victims of cash and cigarettes.
He has been arrested and charged this week with three counts of robbery with an offensive weapon, disguise with intent, three counts of failing to comply recognizance, and three counts of possession of a weapon.
He is scheduled to appear in court at 2201 Finch Avenue West today, May 12.
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down