Brampton Teens Charged After Spitting on GO Bus Driver
Two Brampton teens were recently charged for a violent incident on a GO Transit bus in Guelph.
Guelph police released a statement last week saying that a man and a woman boarded a GO bus in downtown Guelph last week, on Dec. 12 at around 3:30 p.m.
The bus driver has told them their fare was improper.
Guelph police say the driver was spat on and hit in the face when the pair left the bus.
The driver sustained “more than minor” facial injuries and did need medical attention.
Following the incident, the suspects were located on another bus by Guelph police.
As a result, 19-year-old Brampton male has been charged with assault causing bodily harm. He appeared in court recently.
A 17-year-old Brampton female has been charged with assault and is set to appear in court.
- Brampton Man Stabbed During Altercation in Guelph
- Brampton Dump Truck Driver Charged Following Collision With Train in Puslinch
- 15-Year-Old Driver Charged Following Collision in Brampton
- Wanted Wednesday: Police Hunting for Brampton Assault Suspect Who Skipped Court
- Brampton Man Arrested for Assaulting Bus Driver