Brampton teen's dying wish is to shake hands with Lebron James
Corey Groves, a 17-year-old teen from Brampton’s dying wish is to shake hands with basketball pro, Lebron James.
Groves, who has been given one year to live, is suffering from a rare form of sarcoma cancer that requires highly aggressive chemo and radiation.
He will be in Los Angeles on Christmas Day to see a game at the Staples Centre between the Lakers and the Los Angeles Clippers.
Groves’ Instagram page, which has attracted over 2,000 followers, tells his story while the photos showcase his love for the Lakers.
A Go Fund Me page has been set up by a family friend, Sherry Williams, to assist with expenses.
Photo courtesy of Corey Groves’ Instagram page.
- Brampton teen's dying wish is to meet basketball star LeBron James this Christmas
- Brampton teen's dying wish will come true thanks to Raptors SuperFan
- Brampton teen's dying wish comes true on Christmas
- Instagram removes following page resulting in mixed reviews
- Top 5 biggest news stories in 2019 in Brampton