Brampton to offer full-day camps in the event of school closures
The city of Brampton will be offering convenient and affordable full-day camps at certain community centres in the event that Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario (ETFO) and the Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association (OECTA) go ahead with rotating strikes beginning Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
Brampton is committed to supporting families with school-age children and recognize hard-working parents.
In the event that schools are closed, full-day camps will be offered for children aged four to 13 at Brampton Soccer Centre, Gore Meadows Community Centre, Cassie Campbell Recreation Centre and Greenbriar Recreation Centre.
Updates will be provided as more locations are confirmed and up-to-date program information and registration details will be available online at www.brampton.ca/recreation.
The city of Brampton would like to remind residents that full-day camps will only be offered in the event of Peel District School Board/Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board school closures.
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- Ontario looks into licence plate defect weeks after new decals released
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport
- Brampton To Offer Full-Day Camps If Schools Close Next Week
- Catholic school teachers planning one-day strike
- Ontario's high school teachers withdrawing services from select school boards this Tuesday
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Peel District School Board Set to Lay Off Over 300 Teachers