Brampton to see steamy and soggy weather this week
Brampton should brace for some steamy and sometimes soggy weather later this week.
Starting Tuesday (July 14), Environment Canada predicts that temperatures will hover around the high 20s and low thirties for the rest of the week. With humidity, it will feel more like 33 degrees Celsius at times.
Throughout the day on Thursday, there will be a 60 per cent chance of showers, dropping to a 30 per cent chance in the evening.
According to the weather agency, temperatures will comfortably dip to below 20 in the evenings.
Saturday temperatures will climb to mid-30s and Sunday will see similar temperatures with a 60 per cent chance of showers.
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance
- Here is What the Weather Will be Like in Brampton This Week
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- Extreme Cold Temperatures to Start The Work Week in Brampton
- Here’s What the Weather Will be Like in Brampton This Week
- Warm weather coming to Brampton this weekend