Brampton transit delays and detours to be aware of
If you use the Brampton transit system regularly, then there are some delays you’ll want to be aware of.
Earlier this morning (Oct 23), Brampton Transit (@BramptonTransit on Twitter) tweeted that passengers will be experiencing major delays.
The routes impacted include 511 Zum Steeles and 11 Steeles, which are running 25 minutes late due to traffic congestion.
Other routes affected include 7 Kennedy, 4A Chinguacousy northbound, 27 Robert Parkinson southbound and 28 Wanless, which are on detour at Creditview Rd and Sandalwood Pkwy due to a collision.
#BTAlert: : UPDATE - Routes 4A Chinguacousy northbound 27 Robert Parkinson southbound and 28 Wanless on detour at Creditview Rd. and Sandalwood Pkwy. due to a collision. Expect delays.— Brampton Transit (@BramptonTransit) October 23, 2019
Brampton Transit advises passengers to give themselves extra time when using transit today.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford