Brampton Transit Employees Read Out Mean Tweets
While many people are indeed grateful for public transportation, others can’t help but air their profanity-laced frustrations on Twitter.
For that reason, it’s good that so many Brampton Transit representatives and employees can laugh at some of the meaner tweets hurled in their direction.
To celebrate World Compliment Day, Brampton’s public transport agency decided to be a little cheeky and post a video of some mean (well, mostly frustrated) tweets on its official Facebook page. Acting on inspiration from Jimmy Kimmel and York Regional Police, drivers and other workers took turns giggling over f-bombs and dramatic declarations that the service is “life ruining.”
Since most people gripe about public transportation (we can only imagine the hate the TTC gets on Twitter), it’s nice to see Brampton workers take it in stride and ultimately promise good service to all.
Here’s a look at the video:
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton City Councillor Read Mean Tweets on Facebook
- VIDEO: Ontario Police Using Public Transit to Catch Distracted Drivers
- Transportation sector employees will be required to wear face masks
- Brampton and Mississauga Transit Unions Demand Transit Be Kept in Public Hands
- Brampton Transit Announces Major Zum to York U Service Update