Brampton Transit Expands Bus Fleet Over the Summer
Brand new buses are set to hit the roads in Brampton by the end of the summer!
Brampton Transit recently announced that more buses are being added to their fleet.
Remember when we posted photos of the new Zum articulated buses earlier this month? We’re in a sharing mood again, so we thought we’d upload some pictures of our new conventionals! Thirteen brand spankin’ new 40 ft. buses will hit the road later this summer, bringing our total to 322 conventional buses in our fleet! (And for inquiring minds - we currently have 43 40-ft. Zum and 62 60-ft. Zum buses in our fleet. Altogether, that’s 427 conventional and Zum buses servicing Brampton!)
The 13 new 40-foot conventional buses that will be servicing Brampton increases the number of buses in Brampton from 309 to 322.
As per Brampton Transit’s caption, the new additions will bring the total number of conventional and Zum buses servicing Brampton to 427.
Keep your eyes peeled for these shiny and squeaky clean new additions.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- Driver transported to trauma centre after multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- City of Brampton encouraging residents to report face-covering infractions