Brampton Transit is About to See Numerous Changes
To make commuting and travels as efficient as possible, several changes are coming in to do just that.
Brampton Transit recently announced that service improvements will be arriving on March 4, to improve connections and update GO trains routes.
Service Improvements begin on March 4. We are making better connections! Updates are coming to some of our routes to improve GO Train connections. For the upcoming changes click here https://t.co/OXWnTsGHky. pic.twitter.com/VSfLd8mxN4— Brampton Transit (@BramptonTransit) February 15, 2019
The updated travel routes affect several Zum busses including the 501, 501A, and 501C Zum Queen, the 502 Zum Main, and the 561 Zum Queen West.
To see all schedule changes, including other updated bus routes and the scheduled Easter long weekend hours, click here.
Customers are encouraged to visit bramptontransit.com or call (905) 874-2999 if they have other questions regarding scheduling.
Transit users can also use nextride.brampton.ca for real-time bus updates if needed.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs