Brampton transit to offer free transportation to war veterans
Brampton transit will be offering free transportation to war veterans on Monday, November 11, 2019, in honour of the accomplishments and sacrifices of Canadian Armed Forces members.
Veterans will be able to travel for free all day without charge this upcoming Remembrance Day.In order to be identified, Veterans may wear a uniform, medal, beret, blazer or by producing a War Veterans Pass.
With this pass, veterans who are residents of Brampton can ride Brampton Transit for free all year round.Click here to learn more here.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Here's Who Can Ride GO Transit for Free This Weekend
- Ontario government providing free access to provincial parks to veterans
- Some Brampton Residents Can Ride the Bus for Free on Remembrance Day
- New Veterans Affairs office aimed at advancing gender equality
- Here's Another Way Brampton is Honouring Veterans