Brampton transit to offer free transportation to war veterans
Brampton transit will be offering free transportation to war veterans on Monday, November 11, 2019, in honour of the accomplishments and sacrifices of Canadian Armed Forces members.
Veterans will be able to travel for free all day without charge this upcoming Remembrance Day.In order to be identified, Veterans may wear a uniform, medal, beret, blazer or by producing a War Veterans Pass.
With this pass, veterans who are residents of Brampton can ride Brampton Transit for free all year round.Click here to learn more here.
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Here's Who Can Ride GO Transit for Free This Weekend
- Ontario government providing free access to provincial parks to veterans
- Some Brampton Residents Can Ride the Bus for Free on Remembrance Day
- Ontario launching new program to help veterans find work in Brampton
- Here's Another Way Brampton is Honouring Veterans