Brampton transit to offer free transportation to war veterans
Brampton transit will be offering free transportation to war veterans on Monday, November 11, 2019, in honour of the accomplishments and sacrifices of Canadian Armed Forces members.
Veterans will be able to travel for free all day without charge this upcoming Remembrance Day.
With this pass, veterans who are residents of Brampton can ride Brampton Transit for free all year round.
- Number of Subway locations continues to decline in Brampton
- Brampton to offer financial assistance to seniors for snow removal
- Attempted arrest leads to assaulted officer in Brampton
- Brampton father accused of killing 2 sons due back in court
- Brampton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature
- Here's Who Can Ride GO Transit for Free This Weekend
- Ontario government providing free access to provincial parks to veterans
- Some Brampton Residents Can Ride the Bus for Free on Remembrance Day
- Ontario launching new program to help veterans find work in Brampton
- Here's Another Way Brampton is Honouring Veterans