Brampton Uber Driver Charged with Committing Indecent Act
An Uber driver from Brampton has been charged following a police investigation.
38 year old Rani Shamoun is accused of committing an indecent act in the presence of a female Uber customer, according to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt.
The incident reportedly happened around 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 6.
Shamoun drives a Toyota Sienna, Schmidt says.
The exact nature of the incident has not been disclosed at this time.
Police ask anyone with information or further victims to call OPP at 905-278-6131.
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Landlords choosing to evict commercial tenants rather than apply for government aid
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school