Brampton Uber Driver Charged with Committing Indecent Act
An Uber driver from Brampton has been charged following a police investigation.
38 year old Rani Shamoun is accused of committing an indecent act in the presence of a female Uber customer, according to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt.
The incident reportedly happened around 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 6.
Shamoun drives a Toyota Sienna, Schmidt says.
The exact nature of the incident has not been disclosed at this time.
Police ask anyone with information or further victims to call OPP at 905-278-6131.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?