Brampton Uber Driver Charged with Committing Indecent Act
An Uber driver from Brampton has been charged following a police investigation.
38 year old Rani Shamoun is accused of committing an indecent act in the presence of a female Uber customer, according to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt.
The incident reportedly happened around 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 6.
Shamoun drives a Toyota Sienna, Schmidt says.
The exact nature of the incident has not been disclosed at this time.
Police ask anyone with information or further victims to call OPP at 905-278-6131.
- One Person Hospitalized Following Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Conservative Candidate Under Fire for Homophobic Comments
- A Major Mobility Development Is Underway In Brampton
- Here's How a Brampton Company is Helping NASA Lead Future Space Missions
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges