Brampton Under Severe Thunderstorm Watch
According to Environment Canada numerous thunderstorms are expected to affect much of southern Ontario this afternoon and early evening. Damaging wind gusts and torrential downpours giving rainfall amounts in excess of 50 mm are the main threats.
Severe thunderstorm watches are issued when atmospheric conditions are favourable for the development of thunderstorms that could produce one or more of the following: large hail, damaging winds, torrential rainfall.
The Office of the Fire Marshal and Emergency Management recommends that you take cover immediately if threatening weather approaches.
- Burlington - Oakville
- Halton Hills - Milton
- Mississauga - Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
- UPDATE: New Information Revealed as Police Search for Missing Brampton Woman
- PHOTOS: City Honours Neville-Lake Fatal Collision With Quiet Area At Brampton Park
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- MISSING: Police Looking for 18 Year Old Brampton Woman