Brampton Woman Arrested After Allegedly Striking Vehicles, Fleeing Scene
Police have made an arrest following a recent fail-to-remain collision in Brampton.
At 12:59 p.m. on Friday, August 10, officers attended the intersection of Wanless Drive and Tournament Drive, south of Hurontario.
Police spoke to two victims, who claimed they both had their vehicles struck by a woman driving a white sedan. The woman allegedly fled the scene.
One victim reportedly attempted to stop the woman from leaving and was struck by the vehicle, causing minor injuries.
Police arrested 18 year old Brampton woman Carly Napoli. She is charged with dangerous operation of a motor vehicle and two counts of failing to remain at the scene of an accident.
Napoli was released with an upcoming court date in September.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Brampton Woman Charged After Woman and Cars Struck in Hit and Run
- Brampton Woman Arrested for Impaired Driving Causing Two Accidents
- Woman Charged With Impaired Driving After Man Struck and Killed in Brampton
- Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Man Charged After Allegedly Exposing Himself to Woman to Brampton