Brampton Woman Arrested After Allegedly Striking Vehicles, Fleeing Scene
Police have made an arrest following a recent fail-to-remain collision in Brampton.
At 12:59 p.m. on Friday, August 10, officers attended the intersection of Wanless Drive and Tournament Drive, south of Hurontario.
Police spoke to two victims, who claimed they both had their vehicles struck by a woman driving a white sedan. The woman allegedly fled the scene.
One victim reportedly attempted to stop the woman from leaving and was struck by the vehicle, causing minor injuries.
Police arrested 18 year old Brampton woman Carly Napoli. She is charged with dangerous operation of a motor vehicle and two counts of failing to remain at the scene of an accident.
Napoli was released with an upcoming court date in September.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Brampton asks all city employees to be tested for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Brampton Woman Charged After Woman and Cars Struck in Hit and Run
- Brampton Woman Arrested for Impaired Driving Causing Two Accidents
- Woman Charged With Impaired Driving After Man Struck and Killed in Brampton
- Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Man Charged After Allegedly Exposing Himself to Woman to Brampton