Brampton Woman Arrested After Attempted Murder Incident
A Brampton woman was arrested after a truly frightening late-night incident.
On Wednesday, November 2 at around 12:30 a.m., police received a report about a man who had been stabbed at his residence on Sunny Meadow Boulevard.
The victim, a 24-year-old Brampton man, was found inside his home with multiple stab wounds. He was taken to a Toronto Trauma Centre with serious injuries that were, fortunately, not life-threatening.
Police shortly after arrested 22-year-old Tianna Ryan, who has been charged with attempted murder. She was held pending a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton.
Police believe this is an isolated incident, and the victim and culprit knew each other beforehand.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Man Arrested in Connection with Attempted Murder in Brampton
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- Brampton Man Arrested Following Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences
- Brampton man arrested for attempted murder
- Two charged in New Year's Eve murder of Brampton teen