Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
A collision has resulted in one person being taken into custody this evening.
Police were called at 8:05 p.m. after a pick up truck collided with a tree in the area of Tomken Road and Dundas in the city of Mississauga.
A 29 year old woman from Brampton has been arrested for an impaired driving related offence.
She was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
A hydro pole was knocked down in the collision and crews are on scene for repairs.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole in Brampton
- UPDATE: Impaired Driving Collision Critically Injures One Person and Closes Intersection in Brampton
- Brampton Woman Arrested for Impaired Driving Causing Two Accidents
- One Person Critically Injured After Crashing into Tree in Brampton