Brampton Woman Arrested for Impaired Driving Causing Two Accidents
Police have made an arrest following two crashes that occurred Sunday night (November 18).
The first crash happened around 7:55 p.m. in the area of Williams Parkway and Highway 410.
Police say 25 year old Brampton woman Alona Majetich collided with another vehicle and fled the scene without exchanging any information.
The victim in this incident was a 68 year old Brampton woman who suffered minor injuries.
Approximately ten minutes later, Majetich was southbound on Main Street, just north of Church Street, when she allegedly drove over the centre median and struck another vehicle.
Police say the second victim, a 34 year old Brampton woman, also suffered minor injuries.
Majetich was arrested and charged with impaired operation of a motor vehicle, excess blood alcohol, failing to stop at the scene of an accident, two counts of driving disqualified, and two counts of breaching probation.
She appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice on Monday, November 19.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Allegedly Striking Vehicles, Fleeing Scene
- Woman Charged With Impaired Driving After Man Struck and Killed in Brampton
- Impaired Brampton Man Charged After Fleeing From Police in Stolen Vehicle
- Brampton Woman Charged After Driving Opposite Direction on 407 Impaired
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Brampton Woman Charged After Woman and Cars Struck in Hit and Run