Brampton Woman Arrested in Connection with Multiple Auto Thefts
A Brampton woman is facing charges in connection with multiple auto thefts in the Waterloo area.
On March 17, Waterloo Regional Police launched an investigation into a series of break and enter incidents and auto thefts that occurred in three different locations throughout the region. According to police, officers believed the incident were connected.
On March 22, Waterloo police—with assistance from Peel police—arrested a 33-year-old Kitchener man and a 32-year-old Brampton woman. The pair, who were arrested in Brampton, were allegedly in possession of a stolen vehicle from the Waterloo area.
Both accused parties have been charged with numerous motor vehicle theft offences, as well as possession of stolen property and drug related offences.
The investigation into the case is ongoing.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Multiple Teens Arrested in Connection with Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Brampton
- Two Brampton Men Arrested in Connection with Stolen Vehicles and Drug Possession
- Brampton Woman Charged in Connection With Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Over Two Dozen Thefts
- Brampton Man Accused of Multiple Thefts and Break and Enters