Brampton Woman Celebrating Huge Group Lotto Win
A group of very lucky Mississauga residents—and one fortunate Brampton woman—are celebrating a massive lotto win.
OLG recently announced that a group of nine Peel Region residents are celebrating after winning $1 million with Encore (April 28, 2018 Ontario 49 draw).
OLG says the the group matched all of the seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $1 million prize.
The group members are:
Kris James of Mississauga
Charylene Willis of Mississauga
Cynthia James of Mississauga
David James of Mississauga
Elizabeth James of Mississauga
Eva Duz of Mississauga
Kennetha James of Mississauga
Philip Duz of Mississauga
Sue James of Brampton
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Dollarcade on Fieldgate Drive in Mississauga.
- One Group Will No Longer Have to Pay Property Tax in Brampton
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- Feds Cracking Down on Phantom Vehicles
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Freezing Rain Expected to Hit Brampton This Week