Brampton Woman Celebrating Massive Top Prize Lotto Win
A Brampton woman is all smiles after scoring a huge lottery top prize!
OLG recently congratulated Vishpattie Ibrahim of Brampton, who just won a whopping $2,000,000 top prize playing Instant $2,000,000 Supreme.
Ibrahim is a 44-year-old, married mother of three and a factory worker.
“I play weekly - mostly INSTANT tickets, PICK 3 and PICK 4,” she said in a recent statement.
“This is my first big win!”
To be mortgage-free, help her daughter with tuition and travel.
"We've been married for 23 years and until now, never had the means to go on a honeymoon!" she said.
“I can live life stress-free.”
Instant Supreme costs $20 a play and the top prize is $2,000,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.16.
The winning ticket was purchased at the CNIB lottery kiosk located in Walmart on Highway 27 in Woodbridge.
- What you need to know about Brampton's new mandatory mask bylaw
- Brampton's new campaign to provide free face masks to families
- Brampton considered 'risk area' for Lyme disease
- Arrest made in connection to series of sexual assaults in Brampton
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton