Brampton Woman Celebrating Massive Top Prize Lotto Win
A Brampton woman is all smiles after scoring a huge lottery top prize!
OLG recently congratulated Vishpattie Ibrahim of Brampton, who just won a whopping $2,000,000 top prize playing Instant $2,000,000 Supreme.
Ibrahim is a 44-year-old, married mother of three and a factory worker.
“I play weekly - mostly INSTANT tickets, PICK 3 and PICK 4,” she said in a recent statement.
“This is my first big win!”
To be mortgage-free, help her daughter with tuition and travel.
"We've been married for 23 years and until now, never had the means to go on a honeymoon!" she said.
“I can live life stress-free.”
Instant Supreme costs $20 a play and the top prize is $2,000,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.16.
The winning ticket was purchased at the CNIB lottery kiosk located in Walmart on Highway 27 in Woodbridge.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel