Brampton Woman Charged in Connection With Drug Trafficking Investigation
A Brampton woman is facing charges in connection with a drug trafficking investation.
The Orillia Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) recently announced that officers arrested and charged several people with alleged drug trafficking offences in the City of Orillia.
Police say that on Feb. 7, officers from multiple forces conducted an investigation at a Memorial Avenue business.
Police allege that during the investigation, officers seized cocaine, heroin, cannabis, methamphetamine, fentanyl, a cross bow and other paraphernalia associated with trafficking.
Police arrested and charged 29-year-old Milton resident Janilyn Barack and 22-year-old Toronto man Jaiyden Jones with multiple drug-related offences.
Both of the accused have been released on a promise to appear with a court date of March 6.
Police also arrested 20-year-old Brampton woman Tiffani Wray. She has been charged with multiple drug and trafficking-related offences, along with breach of recognizance. Police say she was remanded into custody and will appear in court on Feb. 9 for a bail hearing.
- Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Drug Trafficking
- Three Brampton Residents Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Two Brampton Men Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Brampton Residents Charged in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Two People Charged With Drug and Firearm Offences in Brampton