Brampton Woman Facing Charges in Connection With Shooting Death of Mississauga Man
A Brampton woman is facing charges in connection with the shooting death of a 28-year-old Mississauga man.
Peel police recently announced that investigators from the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau have made multiple arrests in connection with the March 1, 2017 death of Shane Thomas.
Thomas was gunned down at a highrise on Mississauga Valley Boulevard. Police say he was pronounced deceased at the scene.
Police say that, following a lengthy investigation, six search warrants were executed in three separate jurisdictions on February 1, 2018.
A total of eight people are now facing charges in connection with the alleged murder, including 23-year-old Mississauga man Victor Brooks, 24-year-old Brampton woman Shantel Manbauman, 48-year-old Mississauga woman Sarah Jimenez, 26-year-old Mississauga woman Kyesha Brooks, 49-year-old Mississauga man Roger Brooks Sr., 24-year-old Mississauga man Roger Brooks Jr., 25-year-old Mississauga woman Sarah Parsons and 25-year-old Toronto man Jermoll Bain.
Police say that all of the Brooks individuals are related to one another.
Victor Brooks and Manbauman are facing first degree murder charges, while the other accused parties are facing accessory after the fact charges.
Some of the accused are also facing robbery, assault and drug-related charges.
All parties were held pending a bail hearing Feb. 2.
Anyone with information relating to this
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Two Ontario Zoos Ranked as Some of the Cruelest in the World
- Two Brampton Men Facing Charges in Connection with Nightclub Shooting
- Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- BREAKING: Man Arrested in Connection with Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Brampton Man Facing Charges in Connection with Huge TTC Fraud Case
- Suspected Brampton Pimp Facing Charges